Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

DRLs - Increase On Time?

Hi all

Is it possible to configure the DRLs, Rear Lights and interior lights, so they stay on longer when unlocking the car? I feel they turn off too soon and the light is useful when it's dark.

Can't see an option and nothing in Techstream either.

Thanks

Matt

39 minutes ago, 200h said:

there are options to alter the time on for the welcome lights

i have seen them in carista

Thanks, will have a look!

14 years of owning 7 LS's, I have only just discovered that, if you pull the full beam stalk after you've switched off, the headlights will stay on for the length of time you have set. Settings in the car which you can do without any reader.

• Like 1

Found two options in the car settings. Interior light time and exterior light time.

7.5, 15 or 30 seconds.

Nothing in menu called welcome lights. Haven't checked Techstream.

Personally, 30 seconds not long enough if I've stumbled onto the right option. 60 or even 120 would be good I think.

I have mine set for 30 secs too and also find it's too short.. i think 60 secs is ideal..

I wonder if there is any hidden setting tht allows it to be set longer than 30secs...

• Like 1

The MK II IS had 30 (Standard ), 60 & 90 second options in LPS ( Lexus Personal Settings) Hopefully, and I don't see why not, yours should be the same.

image.png

Correction: This is not so much 'Welcome' lights ( coming on with remote keyfob) but 'Goodbye' lighting, for when you actually leave the car after use! No actual 'Welcome' option listed.

• Like 1