Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

New IS200 happy owner here.

Hazzo

Just bought this 84k miles, FSH car with every MOT from the first proving its done no more than 7k yearly since new, sweet as a nut with newish discs/pads all round, newish springs, 18 inch wheels and a fully working hi-fi system for the grand sum of 1100 quid as our second car due to my youngest needing our later model auto for work, so pleased to be driving a manual with a decent sized engine and comfort level again.

I've been through the forum reading up on typical problems and this car only has the rear sill corrosion beginning to show which I'll sort out once the weather improves, if I can keep this thing roadworthy I reckon it'll do me for life being 63 now, happy days. Hazzo

• Like 1

I've not taken any yet lol, its standard silver with 18in wheels and drives like new, I'll take a couple today while we're out, only thing I see needing attention is the rear sill corrosion beginning but it can wait till it warms up a bit, everything works even the disc changer, I actually don't think its been used by previous owners as I suspect they were all elderly going off the low miles and history.

I've still not taken any, I cant find a fault on it other than those rear sills beginning to rust and the two tyres I had to replace. Its running sweet as a nut and the Mrs loves it too, we've given our 2018 shopping trolley to our 22 year old to get to work in, its not a patch on this car. I'll sort those sills in warmer weather and give the car a good going over but for such a cheap price I can't lose even if it blows up a year down the line.

• 1 month later...