Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hello to a 2006 RX350

Hi, have just bought a 2006 RX350 as my third of Lexus ownership, following on from a 2004 SC430 and most recently a 2009 GS450h. Am aiming to buy the new UX full ev when it finally arrives but in the meantime am discovering what a great car the 350 is! 

Bought from Lexus Croydon with a 12 month Lexus warranty (and Lexus Recovery for a year) so what’s not to like? 

Today I hope to install the Vaistech MML 1 taken from the GS to give me usb and iPod inputs, and as soon as possible the Alpine EZi-DAB to get back digital radio. Anyone know of a permanent and switched live feed in the centre console area? Am hoping to fit most of the DAB wires and boxes in there to keep the dash clutter free lol

Car is black interior with light blue body.....

cheers

C

• Like 5

Funny you should say that lol.......tho as a previous SC430 keeper am used to playing fuel gauge bingo, haven't lost yet🤣

My local dealer good bloke said to me once,  'Mr Lexus always looks after owners, so even when you think the tank is dry there is always just enough left'😎

• Like 1