Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hello folks. 

Im about to replace an ECU for my suspension on my RX300.

Having check one knew from the dealer (£800) I decided to try a bid site. 

Here lies the problem. The part I need is 89293-48012 but the parts on bid are 89293-48011 and 89293-48013. 

Close but .........

Can anyone tell me if this digit is significant, or are the parts interchangeable?

26 minutes ago, BigDingus said:

Thanks Herbie but I couldn't understand a word on that site, let alone order anything.

No English button

When I click on the link I get the Polish page but also a pop-up window asking if I want to translate the page. I use Google Chrome as my browser - maybe it's something to do with that.

2019-02-04.thumb.png.3bf9117c6b17e082ff5a2cacbb23ec60.png

A quick googling brought up the answer.

Using Chrome, right-click anywhere on the page and a context menu pops up with one of the choices being 'Translate to English' as you'll see in the screenshot below.

2019-02-10.thumb.png.8006fe24e2ea6ae74fe9991c173f8157.png

3 hours ago, BigDingus said:

I don't have google chrome, but I've tried an old version of IE, Firefox and Microsoft Edge. None of them do this.

I think that's because the translate service is Google's baby so they may not licence it to Microsoft or others. Glad you got it sorted in the end though.

Almost. Got as far as checkout then it went to the dogs.

However I’ve found one one eBay that looks promising, but the part number is one out. 

Lexus can’t tell me if they’re interchangeable or not. 

Going to start a thread on it. 

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links