Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

For Sale - Headrest Screens

Fargo

Ask yourself this....

Do you want multi region ?

Do you want multiple disc access ?

Do you require IGNITION off memory?

Are you limited to space ?

If space is limited, I would recommend the 6 disc DVD changer boot mounted which is multi region and has IGN memory.

If space is not an issue, perhaps a nice small DVD in the glove compartment, but only has last disc position memory ( must turn off DVD manually before turning off IGN to resure play at same place on disc )

Also there is a DIN size player available with has IGN memory and additional 2 A/V inputs, ( built in AV switcher for 2 more sources )

I can get good prices on these products, perhaps offer up as a group buy if there is lots of interest ...

NB all units are multi region although not stated.

Ask yourself this....

Do you want multi region ?

Do you want multiple disc access ?

Do you require IGNITION off memory?

Are you limited to space ?

If space is limited, I would recommend the 6 disc DVD changer boot mounted which is multi region and has IGN memory.

If space is not an issue, perhaps a nice small DVD in the glove compartment, but only has last disc position memory ( must turn off DVD manually before turning off IGN to resure play at same place on disc )

Also there is a DIN size player available with has IGN memory and additional 2 A/V inputs, ( built in AV switcher for 2 more sources )

I can get good prices on these products, perhaps offer up as a group buy if there is lots of interest ...

NB all units are multi region although not stated.

Are they from Veba Steve?

Forums

News

Membership