Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Negotiating for a new ES

Mike246

Peter, looks like you ordered early March if your anticipated delivery was July 20th.    I'd be grateful if you could let me know what the exact date your order quotes in March, mine was 14.3.2019.      If you are told your date is till good for July for an early March order I will want my dealer to explain why mine has been pushed back. 

Cheers

Steve

2 hours ago, SH20 said:

Peter, looks like you ordered early March if your anticipated delivery was July 20th.    I'd be grateful if you could let me know what the exact date your order quotes in March, mine was 14.3.2019.      If you are told your date is till good for July for an early March order I will want my dealer to explain why mine has been pushed back. 

Cheers

Steve

Ordered 2nd March.  I’ve not heard anything yet from the dealer which is why I’m going to contact them beginning of May (exactly 2 months in) to see if there’s any change of delivery date.  Even if the car arrives late July I’m probably not going to collect until September.  

Delivery dates can slip (or come forward) due to many factors including trim, colour, weather, availability of parts et al.