Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

LFA's in UK, how many are there ?

ghost_killer

Just random question about LFA's in UK you may or may not be able to answer, how many Lexus LFA's in UK you know of ?, and anyone know where they are based, obviously not asking for exact locations lol, like are some in London etc... I only knew of about 5 - not seen any on road, only ever seen 1 at few car show a RHD blue one, the only other are 2 white ones both LHD (yes far as I know they are different not same car that changed owners/reg plates) a black one LHD and a orange Nurburgring one RHD (though seen online 2 different registration plates so either changed owners and removed private plate or there are 2 Orange RHD ones)

• 6 months later...

I know of 2, owned by the same chap, in Exeter. One is an Orange RHD with Nurburgring wheels, used regularly. The other is white, delivery miles and unregistered (still has protective covers on seats etc!), which he bought from a collector in Bahrain. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, wendle said:

Lexus UK had a Blue one i assume they still have it.

They still had it around three weeks ago, they had it on display at Wynyard Hall at the Supercar Show on the stand of Teesside Lexus (RMB).

• 10 months later...

Without giving out registration information there also seems to be a black one registered in 2012 and has done just under 4,000 miles