Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

New Body Shop

I started my time on LOC with a reply to one of my customers who had issues with the results from our body shop. I said in the reply that we were building a new one.

We, it is now complete and just about ready to open it’s doors. I have been to see it and I am very impressed. I have taken some pictures, which I will display below.

Peter, the General Manager, will write a more technical outline of what we have there but I can tell you the facility cost more than £3,000,000 to complete and covers more than 36,0000 square feet!

There is a meet arranged at Lexus Edinburgh for the 5th March and Peter has invited anyone who is interested to have a guided tour of the body shop, we just need to know numbers.

I hope you find this useful.

Kind regards

Ian

Entrance

This is the handover/inspection area

One of the ovens

Oven controller

Edited by ifraz

Excellent Ian, I hope you get the expertise to perform wonders in the 1st class premises.

Also Ian I would like to add that your attitude and honest postings on this site is a credit to your professionalism and customer service and is a fine example for the Lexus experience, long may it continue. All dealerships should be like yours.

:D