Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Caffeine and Machine meet - Sat 9th March

Flytvr

Sat 9th March, 10am

I’m going to organise a meet at Caffeine And Machine (have a Google).

Meet, talk cars, grab a burger etc

If interested, leave your details below.

Date to be decided 👍

I had mentioned to Ratty about meeting here in spring + a few other peeps, so I'm in. 

I've been following on twitter and they have some nice machinery turn up - like a car show every weekend. 

@Flytvr, in case you weren't aware I think someone else is organising a Yorkshire meet for early May, if you want to avoid a clash.

5 hours ago, Comedian said:

I had mentioned to Ratty about meeting here in spring + a few other peeps, so I'm in. 

I've been following on twitter and they have some nice machinery turn up - like a car show every weekend. 

@Flytvr, in case you weren't aware I think someone else is organising a Yorkshire meet for early May, if you want to avoid a clash.

not just the weekend, everyday!!

5 hours ago, Comedian said:

23 hours ago, Comedian said:

Thanks for the tip Sean @Comedian

Is there a link for the event?

I popped in there today for coffee and a BLT as I had a meeting in Banbury. I can see it getting absolutely rammed at weekends as it's not very big inside.

I know following them on instagram that parking has been a problem.

On 2/19/2019 at 5:54 PM, d3ron said:

I popped in there today for coffee and a BLT as I had a meeting in Banbury. I can see it getting absolutely rammed at weekends as it's not very big inside.

I know following them on instagram that parking has been a problem.

I wouldn't panic. I've been there on the weekend it wasn't too bad. Yes, busy, but don't forget that busy means lots of cars to look at. 👍 We've also gone for an early time - from what I've seen, lunch time seems the worst.

• Like 1