Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

IS220D F-sport time to say good bye, 3rd kid is too much for it

Hello all my Lexus friends and owners,

I am thinking about selling my IS220d F-sport 2013 model with 73000km on the clock. 

It would be good if you could tell me the price range which i could expect for it. I bought it new an it was never crashed, only thing is the paint that is chipped on some parts from other doors.

I only have good words and good time spent with it, only thing why I am thinking about selling it is low on space for 2 kids and 3rd on the way.

If you could suggest some mid size car which would be good for fitting 2 baby seats and one booster in back row. I am thinking about buying it new in the price range from 25 - 30K Euros?

Any help would be appriciated, especially from those who have 3 small kids with child seats.

best regards

Having been in similar position previously I think you will struggle with run of the mill cars that would fit a booster and 2 baby seats in the back. My mrs ended up using a ford galaxy for few years as they have individual seats in the rear to accommodate kids seats easily.

i agree with the Lexus space I have 1 booster and 2 kids in back sometimes and space is not the best for them,clipping in seatbelts requires a bit of messing about