Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

did anybody else watch the Bolivia .............. World's Most dangerous roads ............last night on ' Dave ' at 7pm

never seen a Lexus Land Cruiser before

Malc

did anybody else watch the Bolivia .............. World's Most dangerous roads ............last night on ' Dave ' at 7pm
never seen a Lexus Land Cruiser before
Malc

They call it the LX.

It’s a travesty we don’t get that here. The Americans get much better Lexus than we get.

Sent from my Iphone using Tapatalk

3 hours ago, st4 said:

They call it the LX.

It’s a travesty we don’t get that here. The Americans get much better Lexus than we get.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The yanks get lots of engine options we don't. I really wanted a IS350 after having the 250 but they never did it in the UK. Think they've got a V6 in the new ES too.

The yanks have had the advantage of cheap fuel over the years as do The Gulf States, so big market for gaz guzzlers, but sadly not here. All these large engines will ultimately become a thing of the past.

The yanks get lots of engine options we don't. I really wanted a IS350 after having the 250 but they never did it in the UK. Think they've got a V6 in the new ES too.

Yep. I wanted a Gs350 but have the 250. I’m gutted we won’t get the ES350 - just the hybrid.

The yanks have had the advantage of cheap fuel over the years as do The Gulf States, so big market for gaz guzzlers, but sadly not here. All these large engines will ultimately become a thing of the past.

They do but it’s not so crushingly expensive here to make a 5.7 GX an impossibility. Agree they wouldn’t sell many but a few would take one.

They are extensively available in Middle East, particularly Qatar.....two a penny !!

My mate worked out there. They properly drive off road in the Dunes. They’ll be mega fun for that.

• Like 1