Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

My first Lexus and the anger in the family - Am I alone?

3 hours ago, rich1068 said:

Driving gloves ftw!

:biggrin:

Love driving gloves. Not only nice (IMHO) but also great for the grip. And yes, I was for sure strongly influenced by the movie Drive! 😂😂😂

On 3/11/2019 at 10:19 AM, BigBoomer said:

WhoopWhoop! :punk:
Congrats Bob, smooth looking car and sounds like she has won over your In-Laws 😎
Welcome to LS ownership.

It is a pleasure being member of this nice team. 🙂

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/27/2019 at 11:25 AM, i-s said:

Make it distinctive, make it desirable, but above all make it a quality product.

I concur but doubt anyone in the UK has the buying power of the likes of Toyotas / Honda to actually make a fit for purpose car these days .......  vide Honda and Nissan giving up in the UK to concentrate their efforts on ' new ' electric technology in their own countries, maybe where trial and error won't go punished like here in the UK if and when a lot of dosh is spent on futile runs of nascent technology maybe for some years to come

It's a new world for cars out there and we're only just starting the very very expensive journey methinks.

Malc

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links