Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Front leftmost parking sensor

I think I would risk a Chinese one from eBay for the sake of £10, after all, the complete sets you can buy for £15 seem to work perfectly well and they're Chinese, I fitted them to my Celsior with no problems. The ones I bought were black but there's also a seller on eBay who will sell you small bottles of touch up paint if you give the car's paint code, which is what I did so it doesn't really matter which colour you buy.

On 2/21/2019 at 2:18 PM, BMCWP said:

89341-5001 is for the corner sensor 89341-50020 is a centre one - I am pretty sure they are the same ones front and back but somebody else might know for sure.

Thanks Brian. Have ordered a 5001 from Hongkong at under £5 delivered. 😀
Then when it gets here I get to see if I can get at it from the front wheelarch.
I'll buy some 8p8 touch up paint so it matches close enough.

1 hour ago, BigBoomer said:

Thanks Brian. Have ordered a 5001 from Hongkong at under £5 delivered. 😀
Then when it gets here I get to see if I can get at it from the front wheelarch.
I'll buy some 8p8 touch up paint so it matches close enough.

Same colour as mine, the touch up paint worked a treat.

IMG_20190222_104909963_HDR.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Interesting, I have a / 2 sensors ordered of eBay / china 89341-50011-AO in white, unfortunately (for me) they are not a direct replacement ( different connection ) otherwise look identical.

so if any one wants them for say £8.00 including postage let me know, And if any one could give me the code for the ones I need I would be greatfull, Lexus 450H 2010 rear parking sensor. I have seen some on eBay for around £104.00 each, seems a bit excessive, and rather costly for a supermarket trolley incident. 

Keith.     

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links