Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Front parking sensors question

Hi all! 

I am about to get new NX300h basic trim and was told that it doesn't come with the front parking sensors. OK! Adding parking pack revealed from one of the dealerships that I won't be able to see even the proximity on the 8" screen just the beeping sound is provided. Adding the Premium Pack will be the same beeping story only. When I contacted the other dealer they emailed saying that both packs will display proximity on the screen. Where is the truth?

1 minute ago, NemesisUK said:

AFAIK if front sensors are factory fitted the proximity will be displayed. If fitted at the dealership, only beeps

It will be fitted at the dealership as the basic model doesn't come with them as standard. I wonder if the dealership which said it will be displayed meant to customise and order my own car rather than the one they have already in stock. hmmm.... makes me wonder 

3 hours ago, Tel said:

The 2019 NX Model has Parking Sensors with screen delay.

Tel

Ahh, thank you! Another question to ask the dealership for the in stock cars. 

It sounds like it would be the best option to order the car from scratch for me and it will definitely be 2019 model.