Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

2019/20/21NX?

Has anyone on here got any idea when we could expect to have a new model NX? The new 2019 RAV4 is apparently 'all new' from the chassis up including a new engine. I'm going to have a look at it soon but think an NX using the new RAV4 as a basis will obviously follow, but how long is it likely to take I wonder? As an aside, do you think a hybrid would be okay for me as most of my journeys are  only 5 miles there and 5 miles back 3 or 4 times a week and a few 100 and 200 mile journeys over a 12 month period? Thank you.

No idea about the next NX - sure others here will know more - but if your journies are mainly that short I'd say you are an ideal candidate for a full electric car, and hiring a conventionally powered car for occasional longer trips. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

20 hours ago, JeffL said:

Has anyone on here got any idea when we could expect to have a new model NX? The new 2019 RAV4 is apparently 'all new' from the chassis up including a new engine. I'm going to have a look at it soon but think an NX using the new RAV4 as a basis will obviously follow, but how long is it likely to take I wonder? As an aside, do you think a hybrid would be okay for me as most of my journeys are  only 5 miles there and 5 miles back 3 or 4 times a week and a few 100 and 200 mile journeys over a 12 month period? Thank you.

I expect it to be shown off in late 2020 with release in early 2021. 

• Thanks 1

21 hours ago, JeffL said:

I saw the new Rav outside our local Toyota dealer yesterday but was not impressed with its looks to be honest.The New Corolla was also there which I think is a good looking car.