Lord Kwouk

New Lexus LS430 Owner checking in.

Hi all,

Have just purchased my first Lexus, an LS430 2005 face lift model, with 145k and full Lexus history. As an ex Honda technician of many years i have had several Legends etc. But i have to be honest when i say this car has really surprised me with its grace and elegance. I had some reservations buying a slightly older car but they were soon banished when i inspected underneath the car yesterday. It was so clean and oil tight!. I have a list of jobs to do and i am looking forward to some active participation posting as i go. First job ATF change and fitting external trans cooler.

See you soon.

14 minutes ago, Lord Kwouk said:

Hi all,

Have just purchased my first Lexus, an LS430 2005 face lift model, with 145k and full Lexus history. As an ex Honda technician of many years i have had several Legends etc. But i have to be honest when i say this car has really surprised me with its grace and elegance. I had some reservations buying a slightly older car but they were soon banished when i inspected underneath the car yesterday. It was so clean and oil tight!. I have a list of jobs to do and i am looking forward to some active participation posting as i go. First job ATF change and fitting external trans cooler.

See you soon.

Welcome to the LOC. Great to have another LS430 owner onboard.  If I don't ask others will, some photos please!

Will do asap. The alloys are coming off in the next few weeks for refurb so might do a before and after.👍

• Like 1