Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

My old ISF up for sale

Was wondering when it would appear. It’s listed as an approved used car from Lexus on their website.

but since I traded it in, it seems to have lost 32,000 miles!!

How can that be? may be they’ve made a mistake in the listing.....(sic)

Month in, couldn’t be happier with the GSF. Great car.

It's on Autotrader now with photos.  Says it's got 49000 miles.  What was the actual mileage when you traded?  Also, the only close they've taken of the alloys appears to show a flat tyre on the right rear.  Looks great though.

How do you find the difference between the ISF and the GSF?

51000 and change - so it’s still wrong. MOT on December 1, mileage was 49152. 

makes me question the stds of Lexus UK and the garage I bought the gsf from, if the information is not vetted and checked before posting.

I’m very happy with the gsf. Is a much bigger car and on the road is a lot more composed than the ISF. It’s as quick, throttle response in S+ is a lot sharper than sport in the ISF, and on sweeping A and B road you can feel the TVD working to apportion power across the back axle, making the car feel very agile. This feels like the car shrinks around you, giving the impression that you’re driving a much smaller car. Brakes are awesome. Fuel consumption- not that it matters is the same.

only niggle is the supplying garage change all 4 tyres to Hankook s12 evo2’s - not convinced with them, don’t think they’re as good as the bridgestones on the ISF or the MPSS on my previous M5. I’ll change them for my choice when they wear.

the tech is a generation newer, so the driver interface is more pleasing, but really offers nothing more than the ISF - it’s just better packaged. Nav as with the ISF still couldn’t find its own arse with both hands - Waze is a much better option. 

Overall though, Pleased with the decision to change, still think it will be a better ownership experience than any of the competition (m3/4/5, e/c 63, etc etc)

Hopefully it’ll be as reliable as the ISF, which never put a foot wrong. Nothing went wrong or broke. 

Bang for buck it’s good value too, as such I’ve bought a Porsche 968 CS (3rd one I’ve had) which arrives this week..... mrs is impressed as you can imagine.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1