rich1068

FS: 2006 RX 400h, 56k miles, FLSH.

As promised, here's my 2006 Lexus RX 400h for sale. I thought I'd try here first as the prospect of Autotrader or eBay is always a little daunting. I've only had it since May 2018 but unfortunately a change of circumstances (my wife's new job) mean the car is surplus to requirements.

This RX has just short of 56,000 miles on the clock, has never been serviced anywhere other than a main dealer and has a genuine full Lexus service history from new. I have a stack of paperwork and receipts going back 13 years and the car also benefits from the revised Lexus 15 year hybrid Battery warranty. Mechanically the car is in excellent condition and wants for nothing. Previously it was a London car and I'd be lying if I said the bodywork was perfect. There are scuffs and scratches as you'd expect on a 13 year old city car but nothing that couldn't be sorted by a cosmetic repair. The wheels could also do with a refurb and these items were all on my to do list. I'm putting it up on here as is and the price reflects that. Private plate not included.

g6y46Blh.jpg

Bikorb2h.jpg

5NV6Dkth.jpg

Bj4SHpZh.jpg

8dLxoXMh.jpg

6paqFWlh.jpg

ycNVrWPh.jpg

8ONm3auh.jpg

£6500 and the price is firm.

• Like 2

Deposit taken.

• Like 1

Now sold. And I hope Barry enjoys it as much as I have.

• Like 3