Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

ES owners manuals

Habu

Hi Habu,

Lexus UK have not yet posted the ES manual on its website. I guess they are still trying to work out what all the buttons do.

However there is some good news. Googling 'Lexus ES Owner's Manual' took me to the US site where the manual for the 2019 ES350 can be downloaded. It makes for some great reading! 

• 6 months later...

Before I collected my ES my dealer grabbed a new copy of the hard copy ES manual he saw lying around at the dealership and sent it to me.   As you know if you take delivery of a new ES you get a service record book only.   I ordered the hard copy sat nav manual as well at £38  so I have  3 books in my glove box now.   I know manufacturers want us all to go online and down load stuff to our smart phones blah blah blah but one or two of us simply like to leaf through a manual when the need arises.  

I like the electronic versions as (i) I can search for words and highlight areas (ii) on a tablet it’s the same size as the printed version (iii) I can read them in the dark / bed and, if required, expand the text (iv) the electronic versions are up to date.  My current versions of the owners manual and Nav manual are dated August 2019.  It’s my 2nd update to the U.K. manuals.🙂

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links