Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

:ph34r:

SO WHO CAN HELP ME WITH THIS ONE??????

I WANT A NEW FRONT GRILLE, DONT LIKE THE CHROME STRIP CONVERSION (GHASTLY) BUT OK IF YOU LIKE THAT SORT OF THING

I WANT TO LOOSE THE BADGE AND HAVE MAYBE ONE CROSS SLAT AND 4 VERTICAL SLATS WITH A BLACK MESH BACK - ANY IDEAS IF SOMETHING LIKE THAT IS AVAILABLE OR IS IT A HACKSAW JOB FROM "BODGET AND MAKEDO"

ALL YOUR HELP IS REQUIRED

US MK1 GS 300 OWNERS NEED TO PROTEST ABOUT THE GENERAL LACK OF AFTERMARKET FOR OUR BEAUTIFULL CARS!!!!!!!

YOURS ( ON HIS SOAP BOX )

:zee:

PAUL

alex....

whats happening over these exhausts

sorry to take it :offtopic:

what have you got brewing is it something nice?

I am checking the dimensions of the exhausts.

I check with my suppliers and one of them has stock.

But the end box is 1.8m long... too long to send with the post office, so only the shipping will cost a small fortune.

I found some other makes as well and am now checking the dimensions of those.

And I am brewing a sports grille ....

I WANT A NEW FRONT GRILLE, DONT LIKE THE CHROME STRIP CONVERSION (GHASTLY) BUT OK IF YOU LIKE THAT SORT OF THING

I WANT TO LOOSE THE BADGE AND HAVE MAYBE ONE CROSS SLAT AND 4 VERTICAL SLATS WITH A BLACK MESH BACK - ANY IDEAS IF SOMETHING LIKE THAT IS AVAILABLE OR IS IT A HACKSAW JOB FROM "BODGET AND MAKEDO"

US MK1 GS 300 OWNERS NEED TO PROTEST ABOUT THE GENERAL LACK OF AFTERMARKET FOR OUR BEAUTIFULL CARS!!!!!!!

PAUL

Perhaps if you dont like my chrome strips you might like the grille i made before.. here it is..

post-51-1077740531.jpg

PAUL

Perhaps if you dont like my chrome strips you might like the grille i made before.. here it is..

Not too bad I think? ...