Nice colour by the way Reiss, my IS300 is the same and I bought that unseen too. From a dealer as it happens but as it was 150 miles from home any promise of a warranty wasn't much use to me but it came with 12 months MOT.  11 months and 3 weeks later its MOT time again on Friday and I think I might be into pads and discs by the weekend but if that's as bad as it gets I will be happy.  Aren't YouTube tutorials great.

On 3/6/2019 at 8:14 PM, rich1068 said:

That's the spirit :thumbsup:

And come on, who else out there has done that one way train ticket thing where so long as the car isn't presented to you in a cardboard box then you're driving the damn thing home? I have. More than once :smile:

I thought I was the only one that did that :yes:

• Like 1

On 3/6/2019 at 8:14 PM, rich1068 said:

That's the spirit :thumbsup:

And come on, who else out there has done that one way train ticket thing where so long as the car isn't presented to you in a cardboard box then you're driving the damn thing home? I have. More than once :smile:

Bought my last seven cars like that.  Four Saabs and Three Lexus.

I've got one but prefer to do stuff outside when its a bit warmer as its easier to see and more room for crawling around, just take your time, I've not had the brakes apart on mine but I've found any brake which has seized on other cars/bikes is usually the piston dust seals being pushed out of their groove and rolling up the sides of the piston, I've no schematic to look at as I've been blocked from the online manual I found lol.
Definitely agree about room for moving about haha
Yeah, it's shockingly grimey around the seals which is annoying should've cleaned it better than I have

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

Nice colour by the way Reiss, my IS300 is the same and I bought that unseen too. From a dealer as it happens but as it was 150 miles from home any promise of a warranty wasn't much use to me but it came with 12 months MOT.  11 months and 3 weeks later its MOT time again on Friday and I think I might be into pads and discs by the weekend but if that's as bad as it gets I will be happy.  Aren't YouTube tutorials great.
After driving this, I am definitely interested in an IS300... Moarr Power

If your doing the brakes yourself, get the Lexus brake tool or those C clamps, my regular draper brake rewind thing annoyingly didn't work!...

Those tutorials are a godsend

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

What are the extra leads/plugs next to rear fog lights leads inside boot please