Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

is300h ECU Chipping / Performance modification

Hi all,

I have 2014 IS300H F Sport, I was wondering if anyone knew of any ECU mods that can be used. I cannot seem to find anything online. I figured that with a 2.5 petrol engine there must be a lot of potential to unleash.

Thanks,

Josh

I doubt remapping is available for this car. Hybrid system aside it's a normally aspirated engine so any hypothetical gains would no doubt be small and prohibitively expensive.

Buy a Saab Aero :thumbsup:

get yourself a good healthy Saab and surf to www.hirsch-performance.ch 

this was the official house tuner of the Saab company and when using them the works warranty remained intact!

Rock solid reliable, from light tuning to just mad with whistling wastegate when lifting off. Great fun ( shame the chassis could not always cope with the power haha)

3 hours ago, Ziggy1024 said:

Tis amusing to see how many Saab fans are on here, having recently arrived from UKSaabs myself! 😎

Actually it's just me moving around a lot. 

58 minutes ago, dutchie01 said:

get yourself a good healthy Saab and surf to www.hirsch-performance.ch 

this was the official house tuner of the Saab company and when using them the works warranty remained intact!

Rock solid reliable, from light tuning to just mad with whistling wastegate when lifting off. Great fun ( shame the chassis could not always cope with the power haha)

While I'm sure Hirsch are still a force to reckoned with I'm pretty sure NoobTune can offer all that for a fraction of the cost. I went to see Karl a couple of weeks ago and my Aero is ridiculous now.

Anyhoo, the OP isn't going to buy a Saab. Even though he should :wink: Did I mention how cheap they are?

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, rich1068 said:

Actually it's just me moving around a lot. 

While I'm sure Hirsch are still a force to reckoned with I'm pretty sure NoobTune can offer all that for a fraction of the cost. I went to see Karl a couple of weeks ago and my Aero is ridiculous now.

Anyhoo, the OP isn't going to buy a Saab. Even though he should :wink: Did I mention how cheap they are?

Is yours an OG or has Karl started doing the NG 9-3s? Mine was a 'st3' 9-5. The fun's in getting stuck in yourself though - download a copy of T7 suite and have a play!

For more sensibile people though, NoobTune is definitely the place to go. 😎

3 hours ago, Ziggy1024 said:

Is yours an OG or has Karl started doing the NG 9-3s?

Like members of my family you're probably having trouble keeping up. I do have my OG9-3 Convertible but I recently weakened and picked up a 2005 9-5 Aero saloon. That's the one I took to Karl. 82k miles and £1350. Silly not to really.

Hey Josh, sorry about your thread :blush:

44 minutes ago, rich1068 said:

Like members of my family you're probably having trouble keeping up. I do have my OG9-3 Convertible but I recently weakened and picked up a 2005 9-5 Aero saloon. That's the one I took to Karl. 82k miles and £1350. Silly not to really.

Hey Josh, sorry about your thread :blush:

Just referring to what it says in your profile 😉