Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

NX 300h 2015

Hi to all.I Have just bought the NX 300h 2015.All are quite ok rather than the infotainment  screen which looks quite scratched due to anti glare damage.I am looking to buy an anti glare film and have found the Nushield  which has available only for the NX 200t 2015.Although believe both 200t and 300h have the same screen size would you please reconfirm it  to me so be on safe side before i place the order.

Many thanks

Did you buy the car from a Lexus dealer? - I would go to them first: I know some forum members have had their screens replaced due to the anti-glare coating peeling off.

Hi Dan D.Yes i bought the car from Lexus dealer.I have seen  about screen replacements and i will give a try but afraid Lexus no too flexible here.So i am also looking for an alternative. I have read in bmw forums,who face the same problem with their screens, that by adding an anti glare film the screen  improvement is quite impressive and saves from worse problems.

A good rated film is the Nushield but they have available only for the NX 200t 2015.So i have to find out whether both nx 200t and nx 300h 2015 models share the same screen.