Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Replacement Lock nuts 2011 IS F Samurai blade wheels

Hey,

I need new lock nuts and ordered these off Lexus eBay store.

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.co.uk%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F254119566223

the vehicle checker says they fit, but they are slightly shorter on inspection see pic attached. 

I have not fitted to the car yet just in case, do you think it will be ok? 

If not, does anyone have a part number that is correct. 

Much appreciated

John

4259B104-081D-4C9E-9DF4-A6717C5E65E9.jpeg

Surely one or other set should be "wrong"  as the shoulder on the nut should match the wheel? As I guess the original one does.  Too long would be definitely not be fine but shorter I guess works.  Understand the concern John as ideally I want my wheel nuts to be exactly the right thing as Mr Lexus intended and not just close. Definitely worth checking. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, gb1600e said:

Surely one or other set should be "wrong"  as the shoulder on the nut should match the wheel? As I guess the original one does.  Too long would be definitely not be fine but shorter I guess works.  Understand the concern John as ideally I want my wheel nuts to be exactly the right thing as Mr Lexus intended and not just close. Definitely worth checking. 

you will be miles into the effective thread length with these, it is nit a concern!!

• Thanks 1

Thanks all.

I agree that they will be fine because they will be seated exactly the same on the wheel and there willl be plenty thread inside it. 

Cheers! 

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links