Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Door lock key cover trim cap (driver side)

Does someone know where I can find this part? Please see the photo...

It fall off the other day on the motorway.

It’s a silver Lexus is220d 2009 2nd generation.

There’s nothing online or eBay.

02651CD8-67AC-4C6E-B2C8-0981E4CC11C2.jpeg

Try dealership, they may come colour coded. When it comes to eBay breakers they are often mental. I needed the cap for headlight washer and they asked for £60 in wrong colour, whereas dealer sells them for £18 colour coded. I tend to believe they simply cannot be bothered to go for a trip in breaker yard for something worth £5 and then posting, packing etc... so they just say ridiculous price... either you accept of they could not be bothered either way.

I went yesterday to Lexus dealership and the part costed £10.96, colour coded.

I ordered it straight away and I was surprised to be so cheap.

Thank you for the both recommendations and help....!

• Like 1

• 2 years later...

I can look up the part number for you Arjuntim but is the car left or right hand drive as your location says “Other/non UK” 

You also need the colour code of the car which is on the ID plate.

List below is for a LHD IS250 Driver’s door.

BA8223BD-4056-4F55-AFBE-2C99599683DE.png

19 hours ago, Arjuntim said:

I have same problem somehow I Lost Lexus 2012 IS 250 Driver side key cap. Any advice pls !

Goto lexus parts direct. Put in your number plate. The correct colour cap will be ordered for your car

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links