Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Cats

Whitebeam

I'm looking for suggestions that :

i) Keeps me on nodding terms with the neighbours who own the :tsktsk: thing.

ii) Have no risk of involving me with the Police, RSPCA or local cat lovers.

iii) Won't damage my car.

It didn't worry me much before as it was not often that it happened. However the neighbours have just got a new Celica and always park it on a slope (probably to stop their cat!). My lex is obviously next in line. Wash it Sunday - muddy footprints all over bonnet Monday. Last straw tonight as there are now bits of feathers mixed in with the mud!

All ideas considered!

I'm looking for suggestions that :

i) Keeps me on nodding terms with the neighbours who own the :tsktsk: thing.

ii) Have no risk of involving me with the Police, RSPCA or local cat lovers.

iii) Won't damage my car.

It didn't worry me much before as it was not often that it happened. However the neighbours have just got a new Celica and always park it on a slope (probably to stop their cat!). My lex is obviously next in line. Wash it Sunday - muddy footprints all over bonnet Monday. Last straw tonight as there are now bits of feathers mixed in with the mud!

All ideas considered!

get a big dog !

i got the same problem , my neighbours got 6 cats , :yack:

bucket of water/hose over them, a few times helps

Headline:

Local resident arrested hiding in own hedge wearing a balaclava and armed with a rifle and a bag of lion sh!t. When questioned, Mr Whitebeam explained he was actually in Glasgow at the time and could produce witnesses ......

I'll probably try the water if I can catch the :tsktsk: when the neighbours are not looking.

Headline:

Local resident arrested hiding in own hedge wearing a balaclava and armed with a rifle and a bag of lion sh!t. When questioned, Mr Whitebeam explained he was actually in Glasgow at the time and could produce witnesses ......

I'll probably try the water if I can catch the :tsktsk: when the neighbours are not looking.

:lol::lol::lol:

Headline:

:lol::lol: reminds of me the news article of some guy that was run over by a lexus.... :lol:

Its posted on here a couple months back

stick a fake cat on ya bonnet every night

would have thought a fake dog would have been better :doggy:

mancunian cats are well hard and enjoy intimidating dogs, it would be more of an attraction round here!

Interesting. We too have a cat problem and have tried most things.

We've had two ultrasonic things; it might be my garden or just the make, but both were useless. Even caught a cat asleep next to it once. Perhaps it was deaf, although it seemed to respond to "you little **** get your **** out of **** or it will be *** on your **** paws" well enough.

The one thing that DOES work (for us) is Silent Roar, which is indeed dried lion dung. Really does keep the cats off, but it's a tenner a box, which doesn't go far, and you have to renew it every so often.

Hadn't thought of putting it on the car; I should as we do get pussy pawprints on the bonnet in the mornings sometimes.

The ABSOLUTE guaranteed device, if anyone cares, is called a Water Scarecow. It has a PIR, and you attach your hose to it. When it detects movemetn s is squirts water and makes a loud rattle. I can promise that will keep the cats off, but you have to have £60 to buy one, leave your hose connected to it permanently and of course aim it at the right place so it doesn't soak you everytime you go into thegarden (been there done that).