Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Sourcing Caliper Paint

BillNick

Hi all,

I want to paint my new upgrade GS calipers in Lexus Ultrasonic Blue 8U1.

Does anyone know a supplier of heat resistant paint that will be able to do this colour for me?

Or has anyone used an off the shelf caliper paint which is very close to Ultrasonic Blue?

I wanted something a little darker than the official F-Sport big brake calipers.

Thanks

Billy

Any decent calipers refurb place would be able to match paint colour. There has been a lot of discounts circulating for BCS... There are now even places which can do ceramic paint in any colour. The only other way is to go for VHT or other high temp paint, but then you will have to stick with base colours. 

• 2 weeks later...

• 1 month later...
Guest bigbullhead
On 3/18/2019 at 8:22 PM, Linas.P said:

Any decent calipers refurb place would be able to match paint colour. There has been a lot of discounts circulating for BCS... There are now even places which can do ceramic paint in any colour. The only other way is to go for VHT or other high temp paint, but then you will have to stick with base colours. 

BCS are doing my wheel refurb

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/10/2019 at 4:42 PM, Billnick said:

Can anyone recommend a darker blue paint/kit tried and tested please?

I do know of a mobile wheel guy who will do all 4 in a choice of colour for £100, not used him personally although I know many who have been very happy with his work.  If you decide not to do it yourself, let me know and I'll pass on his details.