Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Toyota altezza doesn't start!

Antsopantso

My altezza 99 doesn't start and i need help.

So it all begins when i got to my driven way and shut off my car, next morning i went to start the car and it ran about 10-20 seconds and shut off. Tried multiple times to start after that with no luck. I had my gass light on so i got some gass and filled my tank and still no sign to start. 

So what i think that might have Happend is that the gass pump have got some air in it and that might have broken it? I took the fuel pump rele out and tested that it works. And also the fuel pump gets continuing power to it but nothing happens when i turn the key to ignition. All help would be nice😁. Thanks already!

I'd say your fuel pump is dead. Was it struggling to start the days previous to this?

Happened to mine about 3 years ago. Put a new pump in & away she went.

On 3/20/2019 at 1:29 AM, E910 said:

I'd say your fuel pump is dead. Was it struggling to start the days previous to this?

Happened to mine about 3 years ago. Put a new pump in & away she went.

Yeah thats what i was thinking too, but previous owner said its brand new fuel pump so could it really break so quick? And the car wasn't having any struggle before it just died.. but yeah need to chek if its dead..