Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

reverse camera relayed to ICE

I have a lexus CT 200h advanced CVT  hybrid electric. My ICE (In car entertainment) is integrated with audio, system sat nav, Bluetooth connectivity etc. I wish to install reverse camera. When i put the car gear in reverse I would like the reverse camera to turn on and images/video of the surrounding area relayed to my ICE display.  I live in a house with a tiny off street parking. The best way to get the car in the drive is to reverse backwards into this tiny drive. My coordination when driving backwards is not very good and i get anxious as a result now only do this manoeuvre in light traffic. I know that many cars allows this feature to be added as it is like "plug and play" system attached to ICE systems. My brother had a reverse camera installed in his car (Toyota Prius) and raved how convenient and useful this feature is and recommended it to me. I have asked the mechanic at the garage that installed the reverse camera on my brother's car had he said i needed to find out if the lexus CT 200h advanced CVT ICE allows for this to be added. So this is my question, is it possible to instal a reverse camera on my car?