Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

What amperage are our batteries? Battery let go this morning very weird pedal was rock hard. Dash was doing crazy things, and sounded more like starter had gone.

Puit machine on and said immobiliser fault. There was no engine light on, my Battery on the car has a sight window with 3 colours. Blue been strongest turning to red

then green i believe. Distilled water looks to be on level. 

I'm sure it made sense to you when you posted it Keith but I'm afraid I haven't got a clue what you're trying to say mate  :huh:

I've never heard of a Battery problem that makes a pedal go hard.

What colour was showing in the sight window?

if you have doubts about the soundness of your Battery ( and a failing Battery can throw all sorts of weird and wonderful seemingly unconnected faults at you) then I ( along with lots of others on here) can reccomend the Bosch S4 068 Model, physically it is a tight a fit as you can get and has a capacity of 70aH and 630CCA.

At the moment ( for the next 7 days actually) it can be got for £80.

I would expect the brake pedal to 'go hard' as the car is not starting ( no vacuum assist) and hydraulic system is now 'pumped up' when engine starts pedal will be normal again.

Capture S4 068.JPG

• Like 2

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links