Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

LS eBay bargain, be quick!

If you move quickly you could bag yourself a real bargain. There's a 2003 LS430 on eBay with 143k and they're only asking £10,000!  The thing that really makes it a great buy is the way it's left hand drive.  Be careful not to get crushed in the rush!

• Like 1

I assume that means you are going to really need the PWR boost to whip past lorries on single carriage ways having chanced your arm.

Great for someone thinking if moving abroad to get away from our politicians and their total lack of running the country while arguing over (sorry for swearing), Brexit.

Nice price ??

33 minutes ago, Cotswold Pete said:

I assume that means you are going to really need the PWR boost to whip past lorries on single carriage ways having chanced your arm.

Great for someone thinking if moving abroad to get away from our politicians and their total lack of running the country while arguing over (sorry for swearing), Brexit.

Nice price ??

Eh, what's that? Brex what? Presumably that's something new, I've not heard of it myself!

1 hour ago, Cotswold Pete said:

Nice price ??

I have just read a LADYBIRD book about Brexit. I laughed so much everyone in the Hospital waiting room  kept looking at me !!

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, BigBoomer said:

Damn, the 430s sure are appreciating nicely. My 53 plate was £4400 just over a year ago with 91k on her. :punk:

So assuming yours is the slightly less desirable right hand drive, I'm guessing yours must be worth £9,500- £11,000? And mine being a 2003 with 65k, well, shall we say £12,000?

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Greer said:

I suppose if they offer it at that & let someone bargain it down to 8k or 9k they'd be doing very well & if maybe someone goes to actually see it they would be serious buyers & seller would know they are serious & go for the big reduction of 2k = 8k 430.

Even if it was right hand drive it would still be 6k more than it's worth.  Strange how some try it on!