Recommended Posts

Other than the dealer where can I get floor mat clips for a 2006 Harrier?  There are several different types on ebay and I've not been able to find the part number on toylexparts.com.

 

Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 

I got some for a RX400h a few years ago now from a Lexus dealer and they were very cheap.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, m4rkw said:

Other than the dealer where can I get floor mat clips for a 2006 Harrier?  There are several different types on ebay and I've not been able to find the part number on toylexparts.com.

 

Thanks!

Why not try Lee at Lexus Direct Parts. 

They are keen to woo club members so worth giving them a try. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, m4rkw said:

Other than the dealer where can I get floor mat clips for a 2006 Harrier?  There are several different types on ebay and I've not been able to find the part number on toylexparts.com.

 

Thanks!

 

15 hours ago, olliesgrandad said:

Why not try Lee at Lexus Direct Parts. 

They are keen to woo club members so worth giving them a try. 

Firstly thanks for the recommendation Les, 

Hi Mark, Could you PM us your Reg or Vin Number  - also are they for rubber or textile mats

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, LexusPartsDirect said:

 

Firstly thanks for the recommendation Les, 

Hi Mark, Could you PM us your Reg or Vin Number  - also are they for rubber or textile mats

I also need clips for my mats!!! Will message my details

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lee wasn't able to help but I went to Jemca in Croydon at the weekend who had a couple in stock which allowed me to verify they were the correct ones. I then found them on ebay to get the rest:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/131820710926

I believe these are generic for most Toyota/Lexus vehicles but YMMV. Part number is PZ410-99350-01.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/2/2019 at 8:47 AM, m4rkw said:

Lee wasn't able to help but I went to Jemca in Croydon at the weekend who had a couple in stock which allowed me to verify they were the correct ones. I then found them on ebay to get the rest:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/131820710926

I believe these are generic for most Toyota/Lexus vehicles but YMMV. Part number is PZ410-99350-01.

Lee managed to get some for me, all fitted, hope you get yours 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.