Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

P040 Module for 2008 IS250

Bongo

Has anyone had any luck in obtaining the P040 module for their door mirrors, or has anyone fitted an alternative, spoke to an auto electrician, he wouldn't do it, as it sometimes effects other parts of the electrical system, has anyone had any problems? Trying to get a module, so I can fit it myself. Thanks Paul

3 minutes ago, Bongo said:

Has anyone had any luck in obtaining the P040 module for their door mirrors, or has anyone fitted an alternative, spoke to an auto electrician, he wouldn't do it, as it sometimes effects other parts of the electrical system, has anyone had any problems? Trying to get a module, so I can fit it myself. Thanks Paul

PM your reg/vin and we will try to find the correct part for your vehicle.

Or fill this enquiry form out and someone will get back to you.

https://www.lexuspartsdirect.co.uk/contact-us-genuine-lexus-parts/

9 minutes ago, LexusPartsDirect said:

PM your reg/vin and we will try to find the correct part for your vehicle.

Or fill this enquiry form out and someone will get back to you.

https://www.lexuspartsdirect.co.uk/contact-us-genuine-lexus-parts/

Note, The PO-40 was a after-market module developed by an Austrailian clever clogs and manufactured in the Far East somewhere, it was sold via a very limited site and is sadly no longer available as the developer/seller has moved on I guess. So I don't think that you are going to be able to help with this one!

paul m

1 minute ago, Texas said:

Note, The PO-40 was a after-market module developed by an Austrailian clever clogs and manufactured in the Far East somewhere, it was sold via a very limited site and is sadly no longer available as the developer/seller has moved on I guess. So I don't think that you are going to be able to help with this one!

paul m

That does sound very complicated, sorry as soon as I see someone wants a part i try to jump in just to build up a reputation for people to come to us for prices first, Thanks Paul for the response 🙂