Sign in to follow this  
Bongo

P040 Module for 2008 IS250

Recommended Posts

Has anyone had any luck in obtaining the P040 module for their door mirrors, or has anyone fitted an alternative, spoke to an auto electrician, he wouldn't do it, as it sometimes effects other parts of the electrical system, has anyone had any problems? Trying to get a module, so I can fit it myself. Thanks Paul

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 

3 minutes ago, Bongo said:

Has anyone had any luck in obtaining the P040 module for their door mirrors, or has anyone fitted an alternative, spoke to an auto electrician, he wouldn't do it, as it sometimes effects other parts of the electrical system, has anyone had any problems? Trying to get a module, so I can fit it myself. Thanks Paul

PM your reg/vin and we will try to find the correct part for your vehicle.

Or fill this enquiry form out and someone will get back to you.

https://www.lexuspartsdirect.co.uk/contact-us-genuine-lexus-parts/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, LexusPartsDirect said:

PM your reg/vin and we will try to find the correct part for your vehicle.

Or fill this enquiry form out and someone will get back to you.

https://www.lexuspartsdirect.co.uk/contact-us-genuine-lexus-parts/

Note, The PO-40 was a after-market module developed by an Austrailian clever clogs and manufactured in the Far East somewhere, it was sold via a very limited site and is sadly no longer available as the developer/seller has moved on I guess. So I don't think that you are going to be able to help with this one!

paul m

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Texas said:

Note, The PO-40 was a after-market module developed by an Austrailian clever clogs and manufactured in the Far East somewhere, it was sold via a very limited site and is sadly no longer available as the developer/seller has moved on I guess. So I don't think that you are going to be able to help with this one!

paul m

That does sound very complicated, sorry as soon as I see someone wants a part i try to jump in just to build up a reputation for people to come to us for prices first, Thanks Paul for the response 🙂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this