Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

I've never seen one of these before, it must be pretty rare.  I'm not over keen on the front, but I love the dash!

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2001-NISSAN-CIMA-4-5-V8-24-000-MILES-PRISTINE-SAME-AS-LEXUS-LS400-LS430/192868553293?hash=item2ce7dc924d:g:2~IAAOSwAvFcl45N

I saw this ad the other day and a bit of research LED me to find this nissan Q45

The listing doesn't give much away but the photos give a good idea of the spec.  It's also on eBay but not as many pics. The pics are a bit small but if you're a bit bleary eyed like me, you'll be pleased to know the button on the top right of each pic maximises it.  Don't know about the Cima but this looks very similar spec to the LS.

If it wasn't so far away I'd take a look just out of interest.  Trouble is we've done that with our local Dogs Trust and come away with a dog on three occasions, I'd be worried the same thing would happen with this car!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Thankfully it's out of my price range and too rare for me to even consider it. I think it's a bit too long as well - it looks like it wants to be a funeral limo but the builders couldn't be a**ed to finish the job.

6 minutes ago, genius149 said:

Thankfully it's out of my price range and too rare for me to even consider it. I think it's a bit too long as well - it looks like it wants to be a funeral limo but the builders couldn't be a**ed to finish the job.

Wouldn't it make a brilliant wedding car!

Maybe not in that colour. If I was a dictator of a small African or Balkan country, a Russian oligarch (or mafia lord) then I'd seriously consider it (not so much for a wedding car though).

I've seen these year's ago after spending numerous hours looking at different models over in Japan
I've spent to many hours on the link below clicking on every manufacturer & every model & working out different names like
Altezza Gita & crown majesta

https://yahoo.importmonster.com.au/?top_menu=26360#2084007644febdbcf71f864e65014c4b17fcb3dfa6.jpgb72abe27bb393a4d2beaaac34cdcd1e7.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, rock on said:

Also known as nissan president of which there is one in Ripley if the other two are to far away

It would be nice to take one for a drive but not something I'd want to own, I'd be too concerned about parts, plus I prefer the look of my Celsior.  I do really like the Nissan dash though.

It would be nice to take one for a drive but not something I'd want to own, I'd be too concerned about parts, plus I prefer the look of my Celsior.  I do really like the Nissan dash though.
I would imagine dealers would be able to source stuff, although with cars like that a bit of research would have to be done with other nissan cars regarding part swapping ie suspension components, interior.
over the years I've visited Toyota, parts have been with me in 2 days

Nissan sold several large luxury limos in the US under the Infinity brand. I know a few people who bought them and loved them, but the styling is too American for my tastes. The LS is smart but understated.

44 minutes ago, BigBoomer said:

Nissan sold several large luxury limos in the US under the Infinity brand. I know a few people who bought them and loved them, but the styling is too American for my tastes. The LS is smart but understated.

I thought it might come under the Infinity umbrella.  As it happens, the reason I first bought an LS all those years ago is because I thought it looked American, and I've always loved the look of American cars!  I owned a Chevy in the 70's and my liking of them never left me.  So if anyone out there has a Dodge Charger or a Corvette Stingray going, preferably for free, I'll be a grateful recipient!😁🚘

On 3/31/2019 at 11:08 PM, The-Acre said:

I thought it might come under the Infinity umbrella.  As it happens, the reason I first bought an LS all those years ago is because I thought it looked American, and I've always loved the look of American cars!  I owned a Chevy in the 70's and my liking of them never left me.  So if anyone out there has a Dodge Charger or a Corvette Stingray going, preferably for free, I'll be a grateful recipient!😁🚘

Had a Dodge Charger on rental in Florida one year. Really nice car to drive. Of course you can get the posher version in the Uk i.e. Chrysler 300 but I reckon the quality and reliability is nothing like a Lexus/Toyota.

• Like 1