Here’s my sons 2010 (60) Lexus RX450h SE-I CVT for sale for £14,995. The car is located in South West London.

As written by my son: I have had the car for almost 5 years, having bought from the Lexus dealership as the 2nd owner. It is such an easy car to live with that we just kept it, but now we need a 7 seater and this is why we are selling.

The RX has just short of 55,500 miles on the clock, has only ever been serviced at the same Lexus dealer and has a genuine full Lexus service history from new.

I have a stack of paperwork and receipts from over the years. The Battery was replaced by Lexus in December 2017 and the car benefits from a Lexus extended warranty until October this year. The car is also covered under the Lexus Hybrid Battery Warranty.

Mechanically the car is in excellent condition and the bodywork is excellent too, with only the odd minor scuff/scratch that you would expect for the age. The alloy wheels have very little if any scratches.

The car comes in metallic grey with a lovely bi-colour ivory/black leather interior, and has benefited from Lexus rubber mats and boot mat, as such the carpets are almost as new.

Contact number 07923156368.

1.JPG

8.JPG

9.JPG

10.JPG

11.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG

5.JPG

6.JPG

7.JPG