Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

CrossClimate - Good price

Hi Just thought I’d share this info here (credit to the RX forum).

I have just purchased 4 CrossClimate (225/45/R17) for my IS for £301 (Total Price £351, minus £50 cash back (£100 if you purchase 19”) from Michelin via prepaid credit card).  Nearly into budget tyre pricing for what is very well regarded tyre, think it applies to other Michelin tyres as well. 

This is through f1 autocentres, but it seems on the Michelin website it has all the approved suppliers to get the cashback, which all seem relatively competitive. 

My local independent quoted me £460, cheapest elsewhere I could find was £380 using an online retailer.

For reference, cheapest quote for the RX was over £800, using this method it was £535.

The cash back deal runs out soon, but from my limited experience they seem to pretty much do a new one every quarter, so worth a check if you’re soon to be in the market for new tyres.

Hope this helps someone.

Daz.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Very good price.  I paid £382 in January from Formula One autocentres - perhaps it is the same company   Their prices were the best I found at the time.  Unfortunately no cashback  offered then 😪

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links