Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

LS430 face lift Inner Arch and Carpet mat clips

So I found an inner arch liner (eventually) but have no clips - looking on eBay I see a number of different ones so does anyone know what I need to fit the liner in? I assume its fairly standard push clips but is there a part number? Also I bought some carpet clips for my front mats but they are far too small is there a part number for those or has anyone any recomendations on how to stop them slipping? vecro? nailing the things down? 🙂

ta 

My inner arches are held in with some large metal screws (#10? similar to self tapping) that screw into a white plastic clip.
They look similar to this

A21837-2.jpg?1546416473
There are a couple of spots that use some plastic clips, but no idea what size they would be.
Most Toyota ones I've come across seem to be 7mm though.

As for the mats, if your carpet still has the metal grommets in the 2 holes in the carpet, then there is a specific Toyota clip you can use that works.
Just search for Toyota Carpet Clip. One end fits in the holes in the carpet and the mat hooks onto the other end.
Toyota Carpet Clips

Mine is missing the grommets in the carpet so I bought a pair of these and fitted the metal hook into the holes where the Toyota clips go and modified the mats to accept the other half.
The mats then clip down onto the hook half, and a half turn of the "sausage" bit locks them down.
Universal Carpet Clips

Thanks - I had ordered a set of those Toyota ones from eBay, turned out it was a Chinese seller and after I waited nearly 2 weeks for them they were far too small. But anyway I didn't know there was supposed to be grommets and there are none so that explains that - so it looks like those will do the job. 

Of course I never thought of looking at the other side to see what type of screws are in there 🙄  I'll check them in the morning and see whats there 🙂 

• Like 1