Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Alloy wheel opinions

Hi all

Picked up a set of these 19" split rims yesterday and due to some scabbing on the inner face i was thinking of getting them repainted 

Not sure whether to go with the same colour inner part or maybe change to a dark / anthracite colour

And yes i know the car needs lowering :) 

Whats your thoughts 

1 (12).jpg

2 (5).jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Personally I think 19s look too big for that Mark IS. Over in the Supra forum a guy I know is selling refurbed anthracite OEM IS facelift alloys for this car.

But anyways to answer your question, I think anthracite would be better that silver on these wheels. Not the exact same but I have Advans which are split spoke design and are graphite like colour.

332507aa3791f765e8ea982262ed3677.jpg

Sent from my Iphone using Tapatalk

14 hours ago, Spunkmeyer said:

Personally I think 19s look too big for that Mark IS. Over in the Supra forum a guy I know is selling refurbed anthracite OEM IS facelift alloys for this car.

But anyways to answer your question, I think anthracite would be better that silver on these wheels. Not the exact same but I have Advans which are split spoke design and are graphite like colour.

332507aa3791f765e8ea982262ed3677.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've took them off now and put the standard 17's back on, they didn't look right really