Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

The end of a chapter... but another one will open... in a mile.

Some of the European marques have all sorts of clubs you can join when this sort of thing happens. On here (to paraphrase my children) it's like yeah, whatever.....

Congratulations :thumbsup:

• Like 1

8 hours ago, rich1068 said:

Some of the European marques have all sorts of clubs you can join when this sort of thing happens. On here (to paraphrase my children) it's like yeah, whatever.....

Congratulations :thumbsup:

Sadly I remember the days when the mileometer returned to zero after this ...........

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, olliesgrandad said:

Sadly I remember the days when the mileometer returned to zero after this ...........

Ha, yes! I remember my dad timing the moment his Austin 1800 clicked back to 00000 at a suitable location for a good 35mm photo shoot (he did well, to give him his due). Felt quite an occasion.

Now I've personally taken four cars past this milestone with hardly a thought. Sign of the time though: my Proceed ticked over 40k this morning, and I'm starting to think I should be considering a change... 🤦‍♂️

• Like 1

1 hour ago, olliesgrandad said:

Sadly I remember the days when cars struggled to reach half of that millage without at leased an engine rebuild.

John.

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links