Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

High all.

First pos.t

Does anyone know where I could find "online" the "full" specs of a 2016 NX 300H 2.5 SE E-CVT

I'm looking at a used one (not dealer)

I'm would have thought they would have changed the specs since then.

Thanks very much for any replies.

Hi Steve.  I don't think the specs changed much between launch in late 2014 and the introduction of the facelift in late 2017. Mine is a mid 2015, and the pdf brochure I have is dated December 2014.  Below is an excerpt from the specs pages. Btw old Lexus UK web pages are archived on the Internet Archive, but some of the interactive functionality seems to have been lost.

nx300h201412.jpg

Brilliant. Thanks Martin,

I can't see it listed but does it have a rear view camera.

Do you know what the facelift insisted of and on the lexus site what would it more or less be out of the current models on there.

Ive had the new Tiguan R Line DSG which we had to reject and ordered a new one there and then but it came damaged on delivery so we gave it a miss.

Strangely the reversing camera isn't mentioned in the brochure, but if you look on the used car section of the Lexus website there are a few SEs which clearly have one, so it must have been standard. Maybe an SE owner on here can confirm, but my impression is that relatively few SEs were sold, as the Luxury grade offered significantly more kit for not much more cash.

There are a couple of threads on here about the 2017 facelift which may be worth a look. There was some minor restyling which divided opinion (I didn't like it); some changes to the climate controls, a bigger infotainment screen, and some retuning of the suspension to improve the ride. Having driven one, the suspension changes were the most significant of these, but the difference was not huge (swapping the original tyres on my car for much better Michelins had about the same effect).  You may have seen that last year Lexus changed the grade system, replacing the previous S/SE/Luxury/Fsport/Premier grades with three: NX/Fsport/Takumi.

Hope you end up with the NX you want - I've had mine for over 3 years and have been delighted with it.

4 hours ago, Martin J said:

Strangely the reversing camera isn't mentioned in the brochure, but if you look on the used car section of the Lexus website there are a few SEs which clearly have one, so it must have been standard. Maybe an SE owner on here can confirm, but my impression is that relatively few SEs were sold, as the Luxury grade offered significantly more kit for not much more cash.

There are a couple of threads on here about the 2017 facelift which may be worth a look. There was some minor restyling which divided opinion (I didn't like it); some changes to the climate controls, a bigger infotainment screen, and some retuning of the suspension to improve the ride. Having driven one, the suspension changes were the most significant of these, but the difference was not huge (swapping the original tyres on my car for much better Michelins had about the same effect).  You may have seen that last year Lexus changed the grade system, replacing the previous S/SE/Luxury/Fsport/Premier grades with three: NX/Fsport/Takumi.

Hope you end up with the NX you want - I've had mine for over 3 years and have been delighted with it.

Thanks very much Martin for taking the time to reply.

I'll have a look through the forum.

Research Club Lexus & You Tube for comprehensive specification changes.

The Model Spec does vary between Countries But the Factory changes to build spec does not.

As Lexus is focussed on the American Market their reviews are very accurate & up to date.

The 2011 ISF in the US was the Mk.2 yet here the change was almost ignored.

The 2017 IS is quite different to the 2013 Model yet by-passed here.

The 2018 NX was referred to as the Mk.2 in the US.

The 2019 model has revised bushings, spring rates & MCU mapping.

So a 2016 NX will have many improvements over the launch model .

Tel

3 hours ago, Tel said:

Research Club Lexus & You Tube for comprehensive specification changes.

The Model Spec does vary between Countries But the Factory changes to build spec does not.

As Lexus is focussed on the American Market their reviews are very accurate & up to date.

The 2011 ISF in the US was the Mk.2 yet here the change was almost ignored.

The 2017 IS is quite different to the 2013 Model yet by-passed here.

The 2018 NX was referred to as the Mk.2 in the US.

The 2019 model has revised bushings, spring rates & MCU mapping.

So a 2016 NX will have many improvements over the launch model .

Tel

Thanks Tel.

Very helpful.

14 hours ago, ColinBarber said:

All have a revering camera, even the S grade.

Launch specifications attached, which didn't change too much until the facelift.

1411467836THE_NEW_LEXUS_NX_300h_UK_EQUIPMENT_SPECIFICATONS.pdf 52.83 kB · 1 download

Brilliant, thanks Colin.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links