Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

1 year into my GSF

Hello all!

Had my GSF for just over a year, only really now getting involved with the whole 'club' aspect of car ownership as I never had the time before! Found a few other random GSF owners on instagram and was directed here!

Daily driven for the past year, couple of worthy road trips and about 16k miles later, all I can say is I 'F'-ing love my GS.

For anyone heading to Simply Japanese at Beaulieu Motor Museum, hope to catch you there!

Kieran

• Like 9

Hello Kieran and welcome to the forum,hoping you find it educational and informative and enjoy many more years of lexus motoring 😊

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, hockeyedwards said:

Hello all!

Had my GSF for just over a year, only really now getting involved with the whole 'club' aspect of car ownership as I never had the time before! Found a few other random GSF owners on instagram and was directed here!

Daily driven for the past year, couple of worthy road trips and about 16k miles later, all I can say is I 'F'-ing love my GS.

For anyone heading to Simply Japanese at Beaulieu Motor Museum, hope to catch you there!

Kieran

I'll have to keep an eye out as I'm from Hampshire too, only ever seen one GSF a blue one going through the Handheld tunnel ages ago it seems RCF and GSF are pretty thin on the ground. Didn't realise Beaulieu was coming up, it would be a good place for a general RCF/GSF get together.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, B1RMA said:

I'll have to keep an eye out as I'm from Hampshire too, only ever seen one GSF a blue one going through the Handheld tunnel ages ago it seems RCF and GSF are pretty thin on the ground. Didn't realise Beaulieu was coming up, it would be a good place for a general RCF/GSF get together.

I pass a blue GSF every now and again in my local area, at first we kinda just stared each other out in a 'is that another GSF?', now we nod and laugh as we've crossed paths 3-4 times, never caught each other for a chat though! I'm very North East Hampshire, just as it becomes Surrey basically. Always have my eyes peeled for GSF/ RCF!

30 minutes ago, ColinBarber said:

There are less than 65 registered GS Fs in the country.

Mine is often passing through the NE Hampshire/Surrey border.

The blue GSF I saw was back in October going through the Hindhead tunnel towards Guildford

4 hours ago, hockeyedwards said:

Hello all!

Kieran

Glad you've finally gotten around to joining the forum mate! Welcome, alot of good people here to share our interest in everything Lexus 😁

• Like 1

I see a usb one on the A38 Aston expressway every now and then. Lexus brum have told me he's a doc. I caught up with him once. 

Flashed him and  pulled in front but he seemed a little reluctant to engage. 

I presume he didn't realise I was in a daddy usb 5.0 original progenitor.