Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

New Lexus LM - people's thoughts??

Hey Guys,

So I seen the new Lexus LM was launched at Shanghai today and I think it looks pretty good. I like the 4 seat configuration, however not a fan of the £160k price tag I have seen online...

I made a wee video on my thoughts on the LM for anyone interested? 

Funny this as i was picked up from a hotel in a blacked out mercedes van recently. Sliding door and with a very luxurious interior, captainseats and all. I remember thinking - who needs a SUV when you can get this? And now Lexus introduces their version. Great if you live in an urban environment and are chaufeured around all of the time. Seems like a silent capsule that transports you around town. Seems wealthy Chinese cant get enough of them!

• Like 1

Man, you sure is ugly!!!

But - looks aside - I imagine in this you wouldn't be able to humiliate (and therefore annoy) the perpetual dumb pushy-in-a-straight-line SUV driver when you get to a roundabout, so it's a no from me...

• Like 1

When it popped up on my YouTube list today I thought it was a late April Fool!

The Asian market seems alien to me but if this is what the up and coming elite want then I suppose Toyota/Lexus might as well grab a piece of the action.

• Like 1

On 4/16/2019 at 7:09 PM, dutchie01 said:

Funny this as i was picked up from a hotel in a blacked out mercedes van recently. Sliding door and with a very luxurious interior, captainseats and all. I remember thinking - who needs a SUV when you can get this? And now Lexus introduces their version. Great if you live in an urban environment and are chaufeured around all of the time. Seems like a silent capsule that transports you around town. Seems wealthy Chinese cant get enough of them!

Yeah I think for sure it will bite into Mercedes V class sales

On 4/19/2019 at 7:04 PM, dutchie01 said:

that interior is fantastic and when you are inside you wont see the exterior!

I think the interior is enough to sell the car ( in China).

Yeah I agree! I think it will sell well in China, maybe not soo much in USA and UK

• 4 weeks later...