Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hi everyone. Fingers crossed I`ll find a RX450H soon

unclepoo

Hi everyone. 

I`m a new member here, I`m hoping to find myself a RX450H or RX400H. We have a toyota hybrid at the moment and have been bitten by the hybrid bug.....but want the style and luxury a lexus has to offer, and the reliability only toyota/lexus can offer.

Wish me luck in my search.

Regards  Stuart

1 hour ago, unclepoo said:

Hi everyone. 

I`m a new member here, I`m hoping to find myself a RX450H or RX400H. We have a toyota hybrid at the moment and have been bitten by the hybrid bug.....but want the style and luxury a lexus has to offer, and the reliability only toyota/lexus can offer.

Wish me luck in my search.

Regards  Stuart

Contact Roger Wynne, pronto  

RX450h for sale

By RgrWynne, April 1 in Lexus Cars For Sale 

Buy a one way train ticket, tell yourself you're not going to buy the first car you see, hand over the money and then drive it back home up the M1. Job done :thumbsup:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

In all seriousness, yes it is.

I've no idea what your budget is but in the past I've had a glance at 450h prices on Autotrader and if the condition of that car is as good as the ad says then it looks a good 'un.

That London though...

:dry:

1 hour ago, unclepoo said:

The thought has crossed my mind. Its worth doing for the right car at the right price.

Stop being a Yorkshireman (or acting like one) Stuart and tell us your budget and how far you are prepared to travel and any other red lines you have and you will find that we will help you all we can.

You have to be prepared to travel for the good ones.

We travelled over 200 miles to get our RX300 and it was well worth it.

When we decided to change it if we could find the right replacement, we saw a car advertised at Lexus Teeside which is over 100 miles away but due to the route it takes about 2 hours 10 minutes. Again, it was well worth it and we came back in our RX450h that same day!

• Like 1

I live in south Wales near Carmarthen and my 3 Lexus to date have been bought from Mansfield, Southport and Wolverhampton.  Every one of them a one-way train ticket.  Good luck with your search.

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links