Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Audioleads Facia Adapter

phunt

Well i couldnt beleive it when i got a call from Halfords this morning.i only ordered it yesterday.My camera isnt superb so the pics dont really do it justice but take a look anyway.quite a lot ov kit for £16 :)

Pic 1

Pic 2

Pic 3

Just gotta decide which headunit to get now.i want DAB and MP3...Any suggestions?

argh i didnt wanna see that!!!

I'm tryna convince myself i dont need any ice!! but yes i miss MP3 very much, and DAB would be good for 1xtra :angry:

The kits got everything, double and single din!! wooah!!

Blaupukt or whatever has both features. and few higher spec ones.

Yeah i seen the blaupunk ones but im not over keen on the look of them.

1 Xtra is the ONLY reason i want DAB :)

woohoo another 1xtra listener

Have you heard Kanye Wests new album? college Dropout. Very Very good.

Remember the name.your gonna hear a lot more of him :)

Well i couldnt beleive it when i got a call from Halfords this morning.i only ordered it yesterday.My camera isnt superb so the pics dont really do it justice but take a look anyway.quite a lot ov kit for £16 :)

Pic 1

Pic 2

Pic 3

Just gotta decide which headunit to get now.i want DAB and MP3...Any suggestions?

this is the same kit i got from US autotoys.com...but at least now you can gewt it in the UK easier and quicker, well aslo cheaper too....hehehe :) :) :) :) :)

whats the finish like ? maybe its the picture but it looks bobberley ( sorry couldnt think of another word ) does it match the style and colour of the dash ?

I made my own face plate last year with a bit of MDF and some paint it looks good but I would rather have one that is a perfect match for the dash

Pic 1

Pic 2

Pic 3

If your gonna put Subs and amps in :D - its gotta be Alpine or kenwood. I would recomend Alpine - if you compare Alpine with any other make with the same output Alpine push the subs more. :ohmy:

My Alpine set up is just sitting in the shed at the moment :crybaby: to be installed.....just aint got the time to install it at the moment.....how i miss my Bline

If your gonna put Subs and amps in  :D - its gotta be Alpine or kenwood.  I would recomend Alpine - if you compare Alpine with any other make with the same output Alpine push the subs more.  :ohmy: 

My Alpine set up is just sitting in the shed at the moment  :crybaby: to be installed.....just aint got the time to install it at the moment.....how i miss my Bline

I totally agree with that! Alpine are a fantastic manufacturer.

I had 3k worth of Alpine ICE in my Subaru P1, but sold it with the car. :unsure:

Not sure if I want to take the same route with the IS200 though. The standard system is pretty damn good :winky:

If your gonna put Subs and amps in  :D - its gotta be Alpine or kenwood.  I would recomend Alpine - if you compare Alpine with any other make with the same output Alpine push the subs more.  :ohmy: 

My Alpine set up is just sitting in the shed at the moment  :crybaby: to be installed.....just aint got the time to install it at the moment.....how i miss my Bline

I totally agree with that! Alpine are a fantastic manufacturer.

I had 3k worth of Alpine ICE in my Subaru P1, but sold it with the car. :unsure:

Not sure if I want to take the same route with the IS200 though. The standard system is pretty damn good :winky:

I agree the standard set up in the IS200 is very good :D -- but when your use to 2 x 15"s :nuke: thumping :nuke: into your back it just dont do the same job :lol::lol: