Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

7 hours ago, runsgrateasanut said:

Makes you wonder if that Car was in the floods of a few years back . Condensation causes those bolt heads to rust. Surpised that a little black paint hasn't been added but definately need to look underside. 

Can't understand why the Reg doesn't come up on DVLA.

Talking of imports, those two for sale by Abdul N don't seme to be shifting and reasonably priced. Wonder why that could be?

Talking of imports, those two for sale by Abdul N don't seme to be shifting and reasonably priced. Wonder why that could be?

I wondered that as well. Having met the man after another member bought one from him, he does seem genuine.  He runs his business from a private house in London so would have low overheads I guess.  They are both in kilometres but not the end of the world, and he's open to price negotiation.

On 4/27/2019 at 3:50 PM, The-Acre said:

It is a tad overpriced, but having seen it it's like a new car, above and below. You simply wouldn't find one that looks like it elsewhere.  I also reckon he'd take 5k for it as he's had it awhile.

I can only really afford £3,000 maybe £3,500 considering I've got to convert it to LPG and that isn't cheap so I doubt he'd go for that. I may look at the two celsiors on eBay but yes, I'm a tad wary.

1 hour ago, genius149 said:

I can only really afford £3,000 maybe £3,500 considering I've got to convert it to LPG and that isn't cheap so I doubt he'd go for that. I may look at the two celsiors on ebay but yes, I'm a tad wary.

I'd be very surprised if you couldn't get the one in Walthamstow for £3,500, or maybe a bit less. The biggest setback would be getting to Walthamstow, the traffic there is grim to say the least.  Contact him, see what he'll take, he may just want to shift it.

On 4/28/2019 at 8:49 PM, The-Acre said:

I'd be very surprised if you couldn't get the one in Walthamstow for £3,500, or maybe a bit less. The biggest setback would be getting to Walthamstow, the traffic there is grim to say the least.  Contact him, see what he'll take, he may just want to shift it.

I intend to. He had it advertised for £3,800 a little while ago so I'm wondering why he put it back up at the higher price.  Getting to Walthamstow wouldn't bother me too much as I've done a fair bit of London driving in the past.  If I go to buy I'd go by train anyway.  I've worked in a Polish scrapyard so I know how hard to haggle!  Still waiting for my tribunal payout before I can buy anything though!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links