Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

It's time to say goodbye. 50k miles of wonderful motoring

16 hours ago, V8ORBUST said:

I often look back over my shoulder for one last glance in the car park.

Had a 159 saloon for a little while some years ago and I used to do exactly the same. They still turn my head now. As does the Giulia. I think mine would have to be Alfa Red with the Tan interior. Not that I've given it much thought...

Sorry @ISJason, we'll carry on talking about hybrid batteries now :tongue:

• Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, rich1068 said:

Had a 159 saloon for a little while some years ago and I used to do exactly the same. They still turn my head now. As does the Giulia. I think mine would have to be Alfa Red with the Tan interior. Not that I've given it much thought...

Sorry @ISJason, we'll carry on talking about hybrid batteries now :tongue:

159, cracking looking car, but I think the Giulia JUST has the edge. Also they are uber safe when it comes to passenger occupancy, so insurance is very, very reasonable. A Giulia owner was T-Boned on a junction (whilst stationary) by a driver doing approx 50mph through a red light. The car was ruined, the car had impacted right into the offside front door, the collision moved his car sideways by 10ft I believe.The driver walked away with a cut to his finger and promptly ordered another Giulia.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...