Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Thanks, that is what I did today. Lucy Lexus (that’s what we call her) also pronounces the road numbers differently. For example the A4174 near us is now the  “A four thousand one hundred and seventy four” and says please with some instructions. 😂

• 3 months later...

Went out with my daughter yesterday in her new Fiesta ST3. Her sat/nav info screen is not incorporated in the dash design, it sticks up as if it’s an extra, but the clarity and ease of use makes my UX look poor. The image is sharp, bright and very easy to see and use because it’s touch control. . My screen is the only thing I do not like about my new UX. Why oh why it needs a white border around the sat nav wordingI I do not know. 

For some years the Sat Nav continues even when receiving a call but the radio does mute.

The trick is to balance the Radio volume with that of the Nav & tune the volume separately for the phone.

I have to turn the radio volume down if I want to hear my Bongs yet my car has a raft of Driver Aids that really impress.

The Nav screen info is all there but is rather small !

I conclude the cars are not really designed for Pensioners !!!!!

Tel

• 2 months later...