Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Avoid Avoid Avoid

A thoroughly nasty individual. Still, he lives in a nice area in a lovely new built house. Cheats are never meant to prosper but he seems to. Why can the police not do him for theft which to my way of thinking looks an easy way to give him a bloodied nose.

Thanks for the post its always good to get details on these low life.

23 hours ago, Bluesman said:

A thoroughly nasty individual. Still, he lives in a nice area in a lovely new built house. Cheats are never meant to prosper but he seems to. Why can the police not do him for theft which to my way of thinking looks an easy way to give him a bloodied nose.

Thanks for the post its always good to get details on these low life.

No worries, just trying to warn others so no one else gets involved with this thief. If this post even stops 1 person from working with him then it's a job well done and a lot of time and money saved. I have no idea how he's not behind bars. 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Malc said:

well done, it's good to Name and Shame

"Naming and shaming" is one thing, but trying to warn others and prevent someone from having their vehicle stolen is a completely different story. 

If you were aware that someone was a murderer, you'd want to warn other people, right? You'd want to prevent them from killing more people? Well, same goes here albeit for a different crime. Merely trying to save others from being robbed. 

And even if I did go into details in this post (which I didn't by the way, I simply linked), then I wouldn't exactly call it "naming and shaming". It's not like this person is an honest and hardworking individual. This is a sham transport company designed to steal from actual honest, hardworking people. 

• Like 1

if you get a judgement against the guy personally you might be able to link it too a Charge on his property, that should put the wind-up his mortgage company and damn him for sure