Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

A couple of RCF's here

From Lexus Coventry but neither on autotrader..yet

£37K for a 67 plate. VO67OPL appears to have been up for sale at Lexus Cheltenham previously

https://usedcars.lexus.co.uk/en/used-lexus/Lexus/RC-F/V8-50-Sunroof-s4bzvar

My preferred colour at roughly the same price..

https://usedcars.lexus.co.uk/en/used-lexus/Lexus/RC-F/50-Sunroof-ACCPCS-Mark-Levinson-Hifi-ULEZ-Approved-u3by4m2

VK17YBZ 

Both seem to be sliding into my price range and appear to be decent value but does anyone have any idea on their history ? Appreciate Rattus Norvegicus is still on a sabbatical 

• Like 1

@doog442 Did someone mention me.......☺️

VO67OPL Is a car I know well, have videos of her in action and lots of pics, was the dealer principal’s car at Lexus Cheltenham Tim Huxley, I arranged for a Quicksilver Exhaust to be fitted to this car last year, it has been removed and put back to standard but did see the system in boxes at Cheltenham a few weeks ago so maybe available.

The second car I’ll look into later need to get to work......🙄

🐀

• Like 2

@doog442 & @Martin F 

The Black car I also know have photos driven it a number of times a while back it was a press open day event test drive car.

The spec and exterior/interior colour is exactly like mine and therefore is lovely 😂

Abd it’s now reserved until May 26th 🤔

🐀

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Big Rat said:

@doog442 & @Martin F 

The Black car I also know have photos driven it a number of times a while back it was a press open day event test drive car.

The spec and exterior/interior colour is exactly like mine and therefore is lovely 😂

Abd it’s now reserved until May 26th 🤔

🐀

Cheers mate. I saw it had been reserved . 'Press open day event car' gives me images of the Jag F type drift track experience at Goodwood last year or similar. 😂....yeah I guess not but finding a one careful privately owned RCF appears as rare as rocking horse stuff. The white one looks good value, I mean thats 40% off list at 19 months old! ...but its white. I still have PTSD from owning a white Talbot Alpine in the early 80's before white went out of fashion and came back in.It probably looks better in the flesh I guess. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, doog442 said:

Cheers mate. I saw it had been reserved . 'Press open day event car' gives me images of the Jag F type drift track experience at Goodwood last year or similar. 😂....yeah I guess not but finding a one careful privately owned RCF appears as rare as rocking horse stuff. The white one looks good value, I mean thats 40% off list at 19 months old! ...but its white. I still have PTSD from owning a white Talbot Alpine in the early 80's before white went out of fashion and came back in.It probably looks better in the flesh I guess. 

‘One careful owner’ 😂 All F cars get spanked hard! They love it - love it, they do!

Having been up and close with all of the colours, a white RCF imho looks best. Red looks awful, blue nice but common (if there is such a thing with RCFs). Oooooo grey is great too.

1 minute ago, Flytvr said:

‘One careful owner’ 😂 All F cars get spanked hard! They love it - love it, they do!

Having been up and close with all of the colours, a white RCF imho looks best. Red looks awful, blue nice but common (if there is such a thing with RCFs). Oooooo grey is great too.

Haha...I'm not sure I've seen a white one in the flesh. I think it can suit certain cars but Coventry is a long way to go to decide if I actually like the colour or not. 😉

I guess the point of the thread is that I'm pleasantly surprised to see these prices, I mean 19 months old ! Spec wise am I missing something other than the lack of TVD ?

29 minutes ago, doog442 said:

Haha...I'm not sure I've seen a white one in the flesh. I think it can suit certain cars but Coventry is a long way to go to decide if I actually like the colour or not. 😉

I guess the point of the thread is that I'm pleasantly surprised to see these prices, I mean 19 months old ! Spec wise am I missing something other than the lack of TVD ?

TVD...... honestly, I wouldn’t get hung up about it. It’s pub bragging rights. 

I’m ‘told’ TVD can be a bit unpredictable on the limit.

Prices...... plenty of room for bargaining. F cars are not easily shifted

1 hour ago, Flytvr said:

Interesting how opinion differs on colour, as soon as I saw a red RCF I thought that looks great and the reason I bought one, everybody I meet say they love the colour too.

I did look at a silver one which I thought brought out the lines/curves of the car. The only colour I did dislike was white way too domestic appliance in appearance for my taste and made all the worse with the carbon edition😉

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

23 hours ago, Bluethunder said:

White and Orange ones seem to take longer to sell on AT or is it just a coincidence? 

Orange definitely. Very out there colour but white seem to move quickly unless I am missing something? 

On 5/3/2019 at 9:37 PM, Stuno1 said:

Orange definitely. Very out there colour but white seem to move quickly unless I am missing something? 

Orange - I would agree. Having said that, there is one suspect orange car that has been on the market since 1066

White - don't seem to hang round.